Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aromatherapy Inspirations

If my talents, time, and knife skills matched my imagination when it comes to cooking, I'd be a huge star! Alas, I'll have to keep my day job and just enjoy the daydreaming for now.

The other day in the shower, I realized I have so many different scented products that it could be a great inspiration for a menu ... or several!

The products: coconut shampoo, rosemary mint conditioner, pomegranate lemon verbena body wash, apricot face scrub, ginger lime verbena lotion. Yum, right!?!!?

How about:
1. lamb chops rubbed with rosemary, lemon, mint / spinach salad with feta and pomegranate seeds / coconut cake for dessert / after-dinner drink of Pimms and ginger ale.

Or.....

2. Coconut rum mojito / chicken satay with ginger-garlic dipping sauce / coconut shrimp with apricot jammy dipping / lemon meringue pie

Or.... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment