Last week, I set out my rules. This week, I'll show you an example & see how I stack up.
This is a simple, feel-good outfit. I wore it Wednesday this week, and it got me "over the hump." The outfit is easy. Shoes & accessories give it interest. I don't consider my daughter an accessory, but I do think I look better with her. :) Anyway, she wanted to be in the picture. Her outfit is adorable too, so take note! (All Kohl's & hand-me-downs)
- Kohls -- I figure since I slighted Kohl's last week they deserved center stage this week!
- Sleeveless brown button-up shirt
- Tweedy lighter brown skirt
- Multi-semi-precious stone necklace
The Red Shoes:
- Dillards - a definite splurge. And worth it. They're actually more comfortable than they look, thanks to a strap across the top. They add a great splash of color to any outfit. And, boy - do they rake in the compliments. Something like 6 women at work will say, "Oh, you're wearing those shoes I love!" I don't wear them often, but they are a great feel-good item.